Individual Class – $100 each
Series of all 6 Classes – $550 (Package)
Early Bird Special: Until May 26, $535 ($15 off)
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Shiatsu Anma Therapy: DoAnn’s Short and Long Forms
and a FREE Anma Meridian Massage Therapy / Doann’s Long Form DVD
**ABOUT THE COURSE**
These classes are a part of a 6 class series. Kaneko Shiatsu Anma is beneficial for interested individuals and professionals alike.
Grandmaster Dr. DoAnn Kaneko and Alan Saruwatari, a former graduate of the Shiatsu Massage School of California will be teaching these classes.
Important Safety message:
- If you’re allowed to practice with someone outside your home, please take all the precautions to keep yourself safe, including but not limited to: Covid-19 testing, screening, taking your temperature, wearing masks, wearing face shields, working in a well-ventilated room, washing hands thoroughly and using hand sanitizer.
- Be knowledgeable of your partner’s health conditions and that practicing shiatsu anma on him/her will not cause any harm
- If any health conditions, either yours or your partners is questionable regarding the practice of shiatsu anma, please consult your physician for advice
- Understand that pain can be an indicator that something is wrong. Pay attention and continuously check with your partner that he/she is okay while you are practicing on him/her and that the pressure is not too hard. The concept of “No Pain, No Gain” is not applicable in shiatsu anma.
- If no one is available to practice on you may use a couch cushion or pillow.