Individual Class – $80 each
Series of all 6 Classes – $450 (Package)
Early Bird Special: Until December 23, $435 ($15 off)
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Shiatsu Anma Therapy: DoAnn’s Short and Long Forms
and a FREE Anma Meridian Massage Therapy / Doann’s Long Form DVD
**** Save $30 if you buy all 6 classes ****
These classes are a part of a 6 class series that will be held for 2 weeks! Kaneko Shiatsu Anma is beneficial for laymen and professionals alike. Each class we will cover different parts of the body. At the end, we’ll review and combine all the sequences and treat the body as a whole for healing fundamental issues, beyond local symptoms.
Grandmaster Dr. DoAnn Kaneko and Alan Saruwatari, a former graduate of the Shiatsu Massage School of California will be teaching these classes.
Important Safety message:
- Follow your city’s stay at home orders. We highly recommend that your practicing partner for our classes be someone living in your home
- If you’re allowed to practice with someone outside your home, please take all the precautions to keep yourself safe, including but not limited to: Covid-19 testing, screening, taking temperature, wearing masks, wearing face shields, working in a well-ventilated room, washing hands thoroughly and using hand sanitizer.
- Be knowledgeable of your partners health conditions and that practicing shiatsu anma on him/her will not cause any harm
- If any health conditions, either yours or your partners is questionable regarding the practice of shiatsu anma, please consult your physician for advice
- Understand that pain can be an indicator that something is wrong. Pay attention and continuously check with your partner that he/she is okay while you are practicing on him/her and that the pressure is not too hard. The concept of “No Pain, No Gain” is not applicable in shiatsu anma.
- If no one is available to practice on you may use a couch cushion or pillow.